Free Shipping On All Orders
Cart 0
Alera 30" 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Putty

Alera

Alera 30" 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Putty

$301.00

Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Description 19 1/4" deep drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Reinforced double-wall drawer fronts provide extra stability. Stylish full-width recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Read More Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: File Cabinets-Lateral COLOR: Putty or Light Gray OVERALL WIDTH: 30" OVERALL DEPTH: 19 1/4" OVERALL HEIGHT: 28 3/8" DRAWER QUANTITY: 2 DRAWER WIDTH-FILE DRAWER: 27" DRAWER DEPTH-FILE DRAWER: 16 1/2" DRAWER HEIGHT-FILE DRAWER: 12 3/8" CASTER/GLIDE/WHEEL: Adjustable Leveling Glides DOCUMENT SIZE ACCOMMODATION: Legal; Letter ANTI-TIP MECHANISM: Counterweight; Interlocking Drawers MATERIAL(S): Steel SERIES NAME: Alera® Lateral Series COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 12% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 23% TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 35% Manufacturer Info For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.733.4000 Assembled Country United States Assembled Size 19-1/4 x 30 x 28-3/8 Component Country USA

Share this Product


More from this collection