Free Shipping On All Orders
Cart 0
Alera ES Series Mesh Stack Chairs, Black - 2 pack

Alera

Alera ES Series Mesh Stack Chairs, Black - 2 pack

$237.00

About this item A modern mesh stack chair that blends perfectly in any office or waiting room. Richly padded seats for all day support and comfort. Mesh back provides lumbar support and breathability. Durable steel frame and plastic molded arms. Stacks up to four high (two chairs per carton). Fully assembled. Description A modern mesh stack chair that blends perfectly in any office or waiting room. Richly padded seats for all day support and comfort. Mesh back provides lumbar support and breathability. Durable steel frame and plastic molded arms. Stacks up to four high (two chairs per carton). Fully assembled. Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Chairs-Stacking/Folding/Nesting RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS: General Office & Task; Conference, Training & Meeting; Guest, Reception, Waiting Room & Lounge SEAT/BACK COLOR: Black ARMS INCLUDED: Yes ARM STYLE: Closed Loop ARM OPTIONS: Fixed ARMREST COLOR: Black ARMREST MATERIAL: Plastic Form Molded DISTANCE BETWEEN ARMS: 19 3/4" ARM HEIGHT FROM SEAT: 6" OVERALL WIDTH MAXIMUM: 24" OVERALL DEPTH MAXIMUM: 25 5/8" OVERALL HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 34 1/4" SEAT WIDTH MAXIMUM: 20 5/8" SEAT DEPTH MAXIMUM: 19 3/4" SEAT HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 31 7/8" SEAT MATERIAL: Knit Mesh BACK WIDTH MAXIMUM: 17 3/4" BACK HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 16 1/2" BACK MATERIAL: Mesh BASE COLOR: Black BASE MATERIAL: Steel WEIGHT CAPACITY: Supports up to 250 lbs STACKING DENSITY: Stackable up to 4 high SERIES NAME: Alera® ES Series QUANTITY: 2 pack COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 25% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 5% TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30% Manufacturer Info For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.733.4017 Assembled Country China Assembled Size 27.36 x 24.4 x 40.15 Component Country Imported

Share this Product


More from this collection