Free Shipping On All Orders
Cart 0
Alera Right Pedestal Steel Desk, Walnut/Black

Alera

Alera Right Pedestal Steel Desk, Walnut/Black

$348.00

Durable square edge laminated top is scratch- and stain-resistant. Powder coated steel frame with chrome-plated 1" square tubular steel legs. Full-extension locking file drawer with telescoping ball bearing slides accommodates hanging files. Box drawer with dividers operates on steel roller suspensions. Center drawer lock secures all drawers. Aluminum drawer handles. Three-quarter height modesty panel. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Description Durable square edge laminated top is scratch- and stain-resistant. Powder coated steel frame with chrome-plated 1" square tubular steel legs. Full-extension locking file drawer with telescoping ball bearing slides accommodates hanging file folders. Box drawer with dividers operates on steel roller suspensions. Center drawer lock secures all drawers. Aluminum drawer handles. Three-quarter height modesty panel provides privacy. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Read More Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Desks-Straight Front Desks with Filing/Pedestals COLOR: Walnut/Black or Cherry/Putty PEDESTAL COUNT: 1 TOP SHAPE: Rectangular TOP MATERIAL: Wood-grain Laminate WIDTH MAXIMUM: 45 1/4" DEPTH MAXIMUM: 24" HEIGHT MAXIMUM: 29 1/2" PEDESTAL TYPES: 3/4-Height DRAWER QUANTITY: 3 DRAWER CONFIGURATION: Right: Box/File; Center BASE MATERIAL: Steel EDGE DETAIL PROFILE: Square Edge COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 31% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 17% TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 48% Manufacturer Info For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.733.4000 Assembled Country United States Assembled Size 45"W x 24"D x 29.5"H Component Country USA

Share this Product


More from this collection